|Output||10 Watts Peak Power|
|Ethernet Ports||1 Fast Ethernet Port (10/100 Mbps)|
|Boxed Weight||4.0 Lbs|
|Dimensions||9 " x 2.4"
CyberData's new SIP Talk-Back Speaker enables two-way conversations in settings such as classrooms, offices, medical facilities and clinics. By use of remote call button (sold separately, part# 011185), calls to a predetermined extension can be initiated from the room with the speaker. During the active calls, the LED light on the switch can be programmed to blink to show call activity. Alternatively, a call can be placed to the speaker to initiate either a page or two-way conversation.
- Full-duplex (SIP) or half-duplex (push to talk)
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
- HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Support for G.722 codecs l Powered via PoE (802.3AF or 802.3AT) or 24V auxiliary power supply (not included)
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments